If you are looking forward to explore wild life of India then you are bound to get the most scintillating experiences of your life with the best wildlife locations that are present in India. The wildlife of India is filled with one of the best kinds of flora and fauna essentially due to its topography and the suitable climatic conditions. The reasons for so many wild life destinations being developed in the country is the preservation of many rare animals which are on the verge of extinction.
The Indian wild life tour will take you to almost every nook and corner of the country to that not only do you experience the real fun and excitement of the wilds but you also get the opportunity of meeting face to face with the rare and gorgeous creatures the jungle….an experience that very view people can have in their entire lifetime.
One of the most pleasurable things for anyone on a wildlife tour is to be able to spot a lot of wild animals which you are assured to get in the Indian wildlife tours. People from all parts of the world do make it a point to explore the wildlife of India with this memorable Indian wildlife tour.
Here is the list of the best 10 Indian wildlife sanctuaries of India which are a dwelling ground for many flora and fauna all through the year.
1) Kaziranga National Park, Assam – This park is a breeding ground for a large variety of birds apart from getting to see the one horn Rhinoceros and other wildlife of India.
2) Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh – It is known to be having the maximum number of tigers all through India.Go for it if you want to see the tigers closely!
3) Keoladeo Ghana National Park, Bharatpur, Rajasthan – If you are lucky, you may get to see a streak of tigers resting after a heavy meal or drinking water at the bank of the river flowing across the park. This is one of the most favorite tours amongst all the Indian wildlife tours.
4) Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan – This park has the widest variety of flora and fauna apart from being the known for large number of tigers also giving one of the best idea about wildlife of India.
5) Gir National Park & Sanctuary, Sasangir, Gujarat – If you want to get the best view of what the wildlife of India will be like then one must visit this sanctuary being surrounded by serenity. This sanctuary is the only one in India that has the Asiatic Lions giving the developers of wildlife of India a proud moment.
6) Pench National Park, Maharashtra – There are various species of animals that depict the wildlife of India in this national park and situated on the borders of two states Maharastra and Madhya Pradesh.
7) Corbett National Park, Uttaranchal – This is the most popular national park that has a great lot of tigers and is situated in the most dense forests of Uttaranchal state. A wonderful destination for a thrilling experience of wild life as well as the lovely scenic beauty of the nature!
8) Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh – This is one of the oldest tiger reserve situated in the Banjar and Halon valley and many other extinct wild animals as well.
9) Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary, Karnataka – This sanctuary is a home of lot of reptiles apart from tigers and Asiatic elephants.
10) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kerala – Anyone wanting to explore the wildlife of India along with being close to nature must visit this sanctuary that is situated in Kerala surrounded by the Periyar lake.